Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Poinsettia

I have made a few cards using my Poinsettia die.


Poppystamps - Blooming Poinsettia die
Spellbinders - Lacey circles
Hot off the press - Cardmakers Christmas clear and frosted overlays (sentiment)


Poppystamps - Blooming Poinsettia die
My Mind's eye - Lost & Found Christmas paper


Poppystamps - Blooming Poinsettia die
Daisy D -- Tag
Spellbinders - Holiday Sentiment die
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Gold Glass Glitter for flower center

I thought I had lost the little center die for the poinsettia so I had to use the glass glitter instead, later when I went to use my Misti, guess what was stuck to one of the magnets, I was so happy I didn't lose it or accidentally thrown it away.

Thanks once again for stopping by in this busy time of year :)  Hope you are enjoying the lead up to Christmas!  My hubby has caught an awful cold so hopefully he will be better by Christmas.

Connie

13 comments:

Debbie said...

these are all really beautiful connie, i don't know how you do it. i LOVE the last one!!!

JeanneLee said...

Connie, catching up on your blog. Browsing thru seeing all your beautiful Christmas cards! Wonderful! Hope your hubby gets better. Have a Merry Christmas, crafty friend!

Darlene said...

OH WOW these are all so so pretty but the first one made my jaw drop! GORGEOUS!! Here's wishing you & your family a very blessed & Merry Christmas my friend!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These cards are especially nice! The glass beads look great, but I am glad you found your die!!

Esther Asbury said...

Such beautiful poinsettias and even more lovely cards! The first is my favorite....love the deep, rich color!

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Dear Connie - I love these Poinsettia cards, I always like to have at least one Poinsettia plant in the house at Christmas ...

Enjoy the season, my good wishes to you and your family.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful cards!I hope your husband gets better soon!Hugs!

Donna Phelan said...

I love that die, it's gorgeous! And your cards are fabulous! It's always amazing to me that we can use the same die and make all different cards, love that! Merry Merry!

Anonymous said...

Connie, what gorgeous cards! I have a poinsettia punch that I've yet to use. LOVE you ideas!

Debbie Harris said...

How beautiful is that!!

Merry Christmas Blessings to you, dear lady~

Beth Norman said...

Oh wow, I absolutely am in love with these cards, especially the first one. You got busy I see. I'm glad you didn't lose your centre part to your poinsettia. Have a great day!

Leslie Miller said...

Your poinsettias are so beautiful cut from the paper you used. Gorgeous cards, Connie! Such a busy time of year, but I want to be sure and wish you the merriest Christmas. Hugs!

Janice said...

One of the best poinsettia dies I have seen. Your cards are just gorgeous :-)