Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sanded Tree

One of the girls in my stamping group sent me many papers that she had embossed some of the embossing folders she had, This one I think she stamped the background first, then embossed the tree and sanded to bring out the tree details, isn't that cool looking, all I had to do was trim down the paper to fit on my card base and I took the silver Hot Off the Press tiny words and phrases Dazzle stickers I had and colored them brown with a marker and added it to the bottom and inked Walnut distress ink around the base of the card and I was done, this was so nice to have on hand because I needed to get this card in the mail before my brother came to visit, I knew I wouldn't get any crafting time in.


I am running late for church so I will see you next time,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today :)

Connie

12 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful, connie! I love that sheen on your tree, and the pretty background! hugs, de

Unknown said...

Oh that is lovely! Makes for a beautiful card! Cor'dinations has wonderful card stock for sanding!

Debbie said...

You girls are so talented, an awesome team effort!!

Beth Norman said...

I like what Debbie said--good team effort.

Janice said...

Now that is such a clever idea and makes for a quick card when needed. I have so many embossing folders, I might have to go through them now to see if a I can do something similar!

Linda Walker said...

Beautiful as usual! :)
Linda

Diane said...

Wonderful technique it made a very pretty design Connie.

Hugs Diane

Anonymous said...

I love the tree, Connie. Very delicate!

Leslie Miller said...

I love sanded embossing and, yes, it is such a cool look! Gosh, that sure made an easy card. Got to love that!

Birgit said...

Beautiful! I love the script in the background and that tree is gorgeous!

Cherie said...

Connie, that is gorgeous.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty. Love the sanding technique. It gives your card a nice texture.