Sunday, November 13, 2016

Truckload of Thanks



I thought this truck from Taylored Expressions on the road truck die was so neat, as you can see it has many pieces to it so you are able to detail it just the way you want to.  For the body of the truck I used the background from an old calendar that I just loved the texture and for the rest I used all cardstock.  I like how you can decide whether or not you want the wood slats on the side too or not, I decided to use them because I wanted the back end to be carrying pumpkins, using the Impression Obsession pumpkin patch dies.



I love the embossing on the truck and the pumpkins, really gives it great detail.  To finish off the scene I used Impression Obsession bare tree die and the Poppystamps stitched landscape dies. The road is just a piece of brown cardstock with white lines drawn onto it.

Here are the dies I used today with the links in the description above.






Follow Dies R Us!


 
Click below for:
Remember, there is a new inspiration sample shared each and every day of the month
on our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog using a variety of dies from several different companies.
Then of course you'll want to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st & 15th of each month with
a gift voucher prize to one lucky winner each challenge!

OH!  And did you know we have a FB Page and PINTEREST Page?

Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Janice said...

Fabulous card Connie! The truck looks brilliant, great idea to recycle your calender! I love how you have left the branches of the tree loose, it really adds to your country scene.

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous Connie! I love your scene creating!

CherylQuilts said...

Connie, what a fabulous truck with the dies! I love the slatted sides with the load of pumpkins...and what a fabulous tree! Beautiful scene you've created, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Unknown said...

That truck is pretty awesome! Love it filled with those pumpkins, I imagine you can use it for all seasons filling it with each item of the day! Pretty cool! FAB tree too! This is just a wonderful and serene scene you have created here!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! I love this truck and it's been on my wish list for a long time. I do love how you can detail it. So cute in your scene with the bed full of pumpkins!

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome truck full of pumpkins!! So fabulously cute!

Kim said...

Oh what a truckload of awesomeness! Love this card, Connie. I love the details you added and love the tree.

Lowcarb team member said...

I just ...
love
love
love
this card ...

Sending good wishes for the coming new week ahead.

All the best Jan

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, this is the cutest. I love it!! Just reminds me of my little red truck filled with pumpkins. This is such a great one of a kind card.
Thanks for sharing. Have a great week ahead, xo

Diane said...

Super cute design Connie, the truck colors are fabulous. Sorry I have been away from my blog for a while my dad passed away.

Hugs Diane

Summer said...

Such a cute truck ♥

Debbie said...

awwww TRUCKS....i love them!! did you see my sunday post, same page!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cool card Connie. Love that truck with the sweet pumpkins. Great Fall scene!