Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hooray!

My Great Niece is turning 6 years old tomorrow, it is so neat to watch my nephews and nieces children grow up, I can't wait to be a Grandma myself one day :)

I stamped and colored the image with markers and then fussy cut around her to make a little scene.

I am linking my card once again today over at Stephanie's Roses of Inspiration .  Stop by and check out all the fun posts!




Hot off the press -- Janie's girls stamp, colored w/markers, image and Hooray! sentiment
Hero Arts -- It's your day sentiment stamp set
Poppystamps -- Picket fence and stitched Landscape dies
Papertrey ink -- Hodge podge papers
Impression Obsession -- Cat set die

Thank you again to all of you who prayed for me during my bad time there.  Now that I have stopped taking that medicine I am back to myself both physically and mentally so they are not good for me at all, they took me to a very bad place.

I will still share those pictures of the flooding we had the next time I post.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and I love hearing from you if you did,

Connie

8 comments:

Hussena said...

What a lovely card ..Your coloring and fussy cutting is fabulous !!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Adorable card Connie!

Saph said...

So cute!! I wish I had the time and money for all the different materials needed to make my own cards. :) So many crafts I would love to make.
I really want to make my own soaps soon!

Sue said...

Love the beautiful card your niece will love it.
Sue

Stephanie said...

A sweet and perfect card for your lovely niece :) Thanks for taking the time to link up with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

Scrappy quilter said...

That is so cute. I love it.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

What a sweet little card - perfect for your grand-niece! I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better - that must have been very scary! xo Karen

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, this is sooooo totally adorable! That little girl is the cutest! I just love your scene with the fence and the kitty. So happy! I'm really glad to hear you're feeling more like yourself. Gosh, that medicine sounds like a good thing to stay away from!