Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Falling leaves

Our Church held it's Bake and Craft sale for our Benevolence fund and so I will be sharing a few cards over the next few posts that I made for it.  I don't know the name of this embossing folder but it is by Sizzix. I inked the flat portion of the embossing folder with green ink. Added the paper to the folder and that gives you the green background.  After taking it out of the embossing folder I rubbed inks over the leaves.


Sizzix -- embossing folder
Fiskars -- Victorian wide paper edge scissors
Spellbinders -- Fall Foliage dies

We have enjoyed some Beautiful weather this weekend, but last night we had a storm come through and it is a bit gloomy this morning.  We took the time out to go to a couple parks each day to enjoy the weather.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Another beautiful card, Connie :)

Hugs and blessings!

Marie-Louise said...

Very pretty card Connie. Love the embossing folder.

Leslie Miller said...

That's a beautiful embossing folder, Connie! I love the way you cut the lower edge, too. Your card is bright and pretty with that crisp fall look.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely card, here too is getting chilly, feels like fall already
hugs bibiana

SarahGeorge said...

So nice Connie! Beautiful embossed leaves! Having a sale like that not only helps the church but makes us feel great by just doing whatever we can right? All the best :)

Pam Sparks said...

lovely inking and die cutting Connie! Beautiful card!

Linda Carson said...

Fabulous fall card Connie! Absolutely love the background!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Connie. Love the rich orange color. The sponging looks great on the leaves.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Pure gorgeousness! I so love the Fall! When Fall gets here, I say it's my favorite time of year. The come Spring, I say, Spring is my favorite time of year . . . LOL!