Sunday, September 14, 2014

Taylored Expressions Selfie/Share

The challenge ends tonight but I was able to get it finished in time.

Taylor had a challenge to make a card using a sketch she provided, take a selfie of you with it and then give it to someone.  Well let's just say I don't like taking selfies, I can't ever get it right or maybe it is the subject I am taking a picture of I don't know.  But I do know this will be going to my Nephew, who will be turning 30 this year.


Now I will have to say I like the picture I took of it by itself much better :)


Taylored Expression -- From my window stamp set
                                      Many mini occasions sentiment stamp set
                                      Designer mini tags dies
Spellbinders -- Large Deckled Rectangles dies
Teresa Collins -- he said she said papers
Basic Grey -- Brad
Distress ink -- Vintage photo

I will be back tomorrow with my inspiration card, but not sure when, on the way home from church this morning my husbands brakes quit working, thank goodness at the intersection that is right by our house and there were no other cars around, so we will be working on getting that fixed or making arrangements to take it in.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love! You are beautiful, dear Connie, and the card you made is wonderful :)

Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Connie--If you want one of the gray calibers they are sold by Fun Stampers Journey. I can sell you one or tell you how to get an even better bargain. Www.funstampersjourney.com/97

Stamping With Bibiana said...

fun challenge, great card and me too I do not like selfies...they make you look so weird...so I do not take them :)
hugs bibiana

ChristineCreations said...

You look so cute in this picture Connie! Lovely card too!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a great selfie! You look very pretty, Connie, and so does your card. It looks pretty in a masculine kinda way. I like the Happy Thoughts sentiment. I know I have that sentiment in a set somewhere...

SarahGeorge said...

Wow! You look beautiful Connie! Nice selfie you've taken :)And your card is beautiful!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love, love this card!!!!
beautifully done as always!!!
tfs:)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love, love this card!!!!
beautifully done as always!!!
tfs:)