Monday, January 13, 2014

Thanks

I love how clipart can give you that ability to make a quick card and it still looks nice, I used this image from vintage workshop.


Does the background paper look familiar, I just love that color :)

Vintage Workshop -- clipart (image)
Spellbinders -- Floral ovals
K&co. -- Classic K paper
Recollections -- Bling on a roll
Gina K -- tag lines sentiment stamp
Sponged ink around edges of card, banner and around the die

Wow what a difference a week makes around here, almost all the snow has melted, only left in areas that are in the shade or have been piled high.  Yesterday we made it into the 50's for our highs, that is so much different then our below 0 temps we had just a few days ago.

Hope your week is starting off well,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

6 comments:

Shirley said...

How totally lovely, Connie. I really like how you did your image and the pearls on the bottom are wonderful with this!! A really warm and pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

It's so nice to be able to make such a beautiful card so easily! Your framing and pearls and lovely paper are the perfect companions for the gorgeous flowers!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Connie. Love the pretty clip art. The pink and brown are gorgeous together. The scallop pearl border is amazing!

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful clip art! Love how you frame it and love the pearls on the bottom! Quite lovely!

SarahGeorge said...

This is one of your "The best" Connie. I love it:)

Stephanie said...

Hi Connie,

Your cards are always so lovely to look at and I have missed seeing your creations :) Thanks for the kind comment on my blog - I now have Internet access and hopefully I will have more time to visit blogs.

Blessings to you, friend! Hugs and love!