Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Starting off 2014 with snow coming, we haven't had any for quite some time but they are saying this evening we will be getting 2-4 inches.

I have been thinking about what new I could do on my blog and since I have done some cards and craft projects that have been inspired by blogs that I follow, I have decided to keep that going, so on the 1st and 15th of every month I hope to bring you a card that I have done that was inspired.

Today's card was inspired by Chat . When I saw this I thought I could use my new Poppystamps die I received for Christmas. Click on her name and you can see the card that inspired mine!  She has unique style that I just love.  Today I have another link for you this is how to do a bow.  Gina K has video's almost every week and this one was how to do a triple bow, mine ended up being a double bow, but it is a neat way to do a bow, you have to go through more than half the video before she shows how to do the bow.


Spellbinders -- Classsic Circle Lg and Decorative Labels One dies
Poppystamps -- Lovely Trendril die
EK success -- flower punch
DCWV -- Crafty stack paper
Melissa Frances -- Pleated Ribbon
Offray -- Ribbon (bow and to cover pleated stitching)
SRM Stickers -- Happy Birthday pack

We had a quiet New Years eve here, my two cats, dog and our daughters cat where all hanging out on the couch with me watching the New Years eve shows. 

Hope you have a great start to 2014, and may God send many blessings to you this year!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Your card is beautiful, Connie!! You've inspired me!! Thanks for your visit and and a very happy healthy New Year wish for you and yours too!

SarahGeorge said...

Very beautiful card Connie! It's always nice to get inspired :). Wish you too a very Happy New Year!
Best Wishes :)
Sarah

Linda Carson said...

Oh that's lovely! Love the colors and design w/your new die! Wishing you a Happy New Year loaded w/tons of creative mojo!

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty and fresh! I love your cute and petite flower dies. Lovely bow and ruffled satin trim, too.

Susan (rainy) said...

Love this, Connie. Such a sweet floral die and beautiful ribbon treatment.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Connie. Those blue flowers look so sweet. Love the pleated ribbon treatment.

Stephanie said...

Hello my dear Connie! Your cards are such a beautiful inspiration and this one truly catches my eye :) I love the pretty ribbon on it - you are so clever! I never would have thought of using something like that.

Happy New Year to you, sweet friend! Sending you hugs!