Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

First of all I want to thank all of you that are so sweet to stop by my blog and let me know what you think about my cards and share your thoughts about life in general, I feel blessed to have you take out the time to stop by.  Our family has grown by one more this year.  On Tuesday, which just happens to have been my Mothers birthday my nephew and his wife had their first baby boy.  He was 10 pounds 12 oz., it is so neat to see my nephew with his own son, and if Mom were still with us I bet she would have loved having her great grandson born on her birthday.

Well these are my last two Thanksgiving cards, just found out that they didn't get to them on time :(

I won this stamp set on Moxie Fab before she stopped posting, they are from PaperTrey ink. This first one is for my Father in law and he said it didn't make it.


Papertrey ink -- Mighty Oak stamp set
DCWV -- Wild Splendor paper pack
Impression Obsession -- sentiment stamp (first card)
Fiskars __ Sentiment stamp (second card)



This one is off to my sister, I chose this Fiskar sentiment stamp because it reminded me of the leaves in the tree, that is why it is purposely on an angle like it had fallen off.  I didn't have the die for these so all the leaves were hand cut.


I am so thankful for all God's blessings, wonderful Family, great Church Family and friends.  My health and home. Praying for all of those who don't have a home right now, and hope they have family or friends around them, giving them support.  When I look around and see so many in need it makes me so thankful for all that God has blessed me with and pray that all can find comfort in his amazing love.

Thanks once again for stopping by,
God's Blessings to you in the coming year,

Connie



6 comments:

Shirley said...

Your cards are so warm and pretty! Perfect for the day too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too, Connie!

Joann said...

Your cards are so lovely Connie and I really enjoy that they all tell a story. I love your warm nature and artistry. I concur that we truly need to be thankful for all of our blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to you! xx

Leslie Miller said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful, Connie! I love the pretty colors you chose for the leaves. We are fortunate to have many things to be thankful for, but family is the most blessed of all.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty cards Connie. Love the colorful leaves and the background paper on both.

Diane said...

What a fun and colorful tree you have designed.

Hugs diane

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply lovely!!!!
I love the cut out leaves!!!!!
tfs:)