Thursday, July 11, 2013

ODBDSLC161

Our Daily Bread Designs challenge for this week is Love, Wedding or Anniversary, and since I have a wedding coming up next month I thought this would be the perfect challenge to take on.  I looked through all my ODBD stamps and I only had one that was good for a wedding.


I also used ODBD Quaterefoil pattern die for the background.

ODBD-- All Occasion Sentiments stamp
ODBD-- Quaterefoil pattern die
Spellbinders--  Back to Basics Tags and Bitty Blossoms dies
DCWV-- Linen closet paper (dotted background, roses and leaves, leaves have been inked)
Spare Parts- Paper studio-- mini heart brads

If you want to play along with this challenge you can find out all the details HERE on their blog.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and sharing your comments,

Connie

15 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

gorgeous card, Connie!!!!
I so love the colors you used!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oooh, I love it!! Very pretty and dreamy :)

Hugs to you!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Gasp, Connie, girl! This is one absolutely stunning card, my friend! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Connie this is just gorgeous!!!! I love the neutrals you used and the quatrefoil is always gorgeous! I love the florals and leaves that frame it! Sooooo pretty
!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, what a beautiful card! Love your lovely combination of colors, texture and a most wonderful sentiment! An absolute beauty, for sure! So glad you joined in the Our Daily Bread Shining the Light challenge this week! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Connie. Love the rolled flowers! The quatrefoil background is fabulous. Enjoy your weekend!

Linda Carson said...

The wedding couple is going to adore this beauty! Love it, love it!

Krystal Kats said...

Connie I love that card it is very very elegant. Have a wonderful Sunday Sweets. Hugs

Jan Marie said...

Stunning! Love the color combination and those beautiful flowers coupled with the sentiment from ODBD. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us for the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge. Blessings!

Donna Mack said...

I love the natural colors! Beautiful card! This sentiment is sooo sweet. Gonna have to look for it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Connie!! This is absolutely stunning!! I just love your color combo and the quatrefoil background paired with your flowers!! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at ODBD!!!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Congrats on winning the award, Connie!!

Leslie Miller said...

What a nice pattern the die makes over the designer paper! I love your soft-toned flowers, too.

Cheryl said...

I have NEVER wanted a background die...until now! This is a stunning card! Love the white and kraft together and your flowers are beautiful. Whoever gets this card will be thrilled.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply marvelous!!!!
love the die effect!!!!
tfs:)