Monday, February 4, 2013

Whoop dee dooo!

I am mixing some old with new today, I was organizing my dies the other day and came upon these cuttlebug dies that are so old they are from when I first bought my cuttlebug machine, many years ago :)  I told myself the next child's card I do I need to use them, and here is what I came up with.


Cuttlebug-- Celebration Stamps-- embossing folder and die, colored in the present ribbon and tag after embossing
Cuttlebug-- Natural dies (behind the stamp)
G.C.D. -- Funhouse paper
Spellbinders -- Ribbon Banners die
Stampendous -- Birthday Assortment sentiment stamp

Admit one was allready on the paper, and the spellbinder die and sentiment are my new things.

We recieved 4 inches of snow yesterday, the most I have seen, it snowed while we were gone when my Dad died but we weren't here for that.  I also was hit by something, not really sure, it may be a combo of a cold and touch of flu, I had the high fever and chills, but I also have a full chest and coughing and sneezing, my stomach is raw feeling and gurgling but thankful that is all.  Sure hope I feel better by the time craft night rolls around, I need some fun time with the girls :)

Hope you had a fun weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute and clever :) I love the whole idea.

Hugs to you,
Stephanie

Marissa said...

Very talented... Love the blog..