Friday, December 14, 2012

50th Birthday

My girlfriend turned 50 and since I was hand delivering this card I could put as much bulk on it as I wanted too :)


Memory box-- Jasmine Frame has been cut out with cardboard and then again with designer paper to give it more depth
Spellbinder Peony die (sentiment tag)
Hero Arts--Fabulous Birthday sentiment
Martha Stewart butterflies with Stampendous stickers for their bodies
Die-namics Prima Donna Petals die
Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms die
Magnolia (gem leaves)  after taking picture I used scor tape to keep the gem from going off the side of the card
Martha Stewart tag punch w/50 sticker
Martha Stewart leaf punch
I forgot to write down the paper, if your interested in knowing just let me know and I will figure out what I used :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and I hope you have a Wonderful weekend,
Connie

5 comments:

Debby said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Connie. Love the pretty flowers. Awesome layers and arrangement.

Linda Carson said...

Ooooo, love how you framed the sentiment and your use of textures! Always love the rolled flowers!

Beate said...

I bet she loved it. It looks great!
Hugs and smiles

Sarah said...

Love the little frame you used with the flowers. Super pretty card!