Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful

Yes I have started doing some Thanksgiving cards, I am hoping to get the rest of them done today :)



My Sister in law tried her hand at stamping cards but ended up not liking it so she gave me her old cling stamps but none of them had any manufacturer details so I don't know who the maker of this stamp is, so if anyone knows I would love to know.  When I stamped it out the word thankful was just outlined so to make it a bit bolder I colored it in with my copic marker, I think it matched the ink I used almost perfectly :)

I border the sentiment with a Martha Stewart punch around the page punch and shaded the edges with my distress inks.

The detail at the top is also a Martha Stewart punch that I punched 3 times. This also started out as white cardstock and I inked with my distress inks.

Rasberry Road Designs paper for the background.

Well the winter temps have come back again, woke up to 32 chilly degrees this morning, but the sun is back out today after a full day of rain yesterday.

Hope your week is starting out sunny and good,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Debby said...

beautiful job with this card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Connie. The bold greeting looks great... coloring it with Copic worked. The punched border and strip look fabulous!

Beate said...

Wonderful Thank you card.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Regards diane
www.charmingly-creative.blogspot.com

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous Thank you card!! I just love your colors and your use of dies!! The green background just makes the gold pop! Beautiful Connie!!
hugs,
Chris