Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dino Birthday

Card for my Great nephew turning 5 I think?  I had to take the pic outside on my deck, usually I use my dining room table but that has a light fixture on it, my hubby took it down for me last night so I can spray it today, I will share that later :)



All stamps and papers are from Nitwit collections that I got out of the Australian Simply Cards Magazine.  The stamps have been colored with Markers.

Provocraft decrative scissor for the hills and I added a bit of ink to them.

Spellbinders Large classic Inverted scalloped circles die (sun).

We have had Beautiful weather the last couple of days and no rain :)  Hope you are having nice weather too!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

6 comments:

Krystal Kats said...

HI Connie thanks for visiting my blog it's always fun to meet new bloggers. I love your card that is so cute. I had thought of painting the Styrofoam ball but afterwards. I was thinking green also. Now if I should ever make it again I know what I would do. I can't imagine I would want to roll (Quill) that many roses again so maybe a smaller ball would be great. I love the way your lamp came out what a great idea. I don't have any lamps to do that with however. Have a wonderful week! Hugs

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Connie. Love the darling images all cut out.

Beate said...

Adorable card!
Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

Your little great-nephew will adore this sweet and fun card. So cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.