Monday, February 13, 2012

Flower get well


Hero Arts Silhouette Flowers stamp onto
Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby papers
Spellbinder Square die
Martha Stewart Border punch
Inkadinkado Greetings stamp on tag
Background paper from DCWV Rustic Stack
Gems for flower centers
Lace


I thought I would share a picture I took of Peanut (our dog) and Anna (our cat we brought back from England) that I took last week on a sunny morning.  They sure love laying in the sun.  Our other cat Jip always hangs out in the bedroom after her breakfast and a little loving from Mom.


Well we are being told that starting around noon today we should start getting measureable snowfall, no more dustings.  I told my husband since he has been wanting it I will leave it for him to shovel :)

I started on a card yesterday but just have kind of an idea, other than that no other creating this weekend, we can't have too many more of that.  Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Lovely card Connie! Fabulous choice of colors & the bling center details! Your babies look so comfortable & warm...sweet...

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card Connie! Love the flower stamp! Love your little friends enjoying the sun. Ours does that too.

ChristineCreations said...

The silhouette flowers really look great on the dp. Sweet card! Looks cozy napping in the sun :)

Beate said...

So soft and pretty! Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super adorable card!!!!!!!
love your soft colors!!!!