Monday, February 27, 2012

Challenge

There are a group of Ladies that I got to know when I first started making cards and one of them gave us a challenge to stamp around a shape and then emboss it and this is the card I ended up with.


I first cut a rectangle shape out, stamped the Hero Arts Leaf cluster stamp all around the edges, stamped the sentiment form Inkadinkado Garden Flowers stamp set, then I cut that out using the Spellbinder Labels Eight die.
Cuttlebug Victoria Embossing folder
Ribbon
Heidi Swapp Bling

Yesterday was nice so we grilled out hamburgers for dinner, I love those days that you can grill out :)

Wishing you a Wonderful week ahead,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely card, Connie!
Have a great week.
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

I love all your matching greens and the embossing adds that something extra. Very pretty!

Susan (rainy) said...

What a fun challenge. You made a beautiful card for it!