Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Yes I know I am a day late with the New Year wishes but it was a very busy day yesterday.
Hope you all had a good weekend and the year ahead will bring you much blessings!


Hero Arts Birthday wishes stamp set, (cake and definition at the bottom) colored with markers and stickles on the flames
K&co. paper
Forever in time gemstones on the cake

It is a chilly one this morning 29 degrees at almost 8am, still windy but not as bad as yesterday.  Everything was blowing away outside.

Hope your all staying warm,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

totally CUTE birthday card!!!!
beautiful colors!!!!!
happy new year !!!!!
hugs,
c

Sabrina Jackson said...

Connie, Happy New Year to you too friend! I love your sweet Birthday card. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Beate said...

Happy New Year to you too! May 2012 be filled with Happiness and Health!
Hugs and smiles