Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stockings


A big Thank you to my sister! She sent these diecuts by Gartner studios, they had foam stickers with them, and it sure helped get my cards done quicker.  I put my Nieces and Nephews kids names on the stockings, I think I had enough stockings for these 3 cards to have 3 stockings each and I had two left over so I ended up sending my nephew that has 2 kids that one.

My neice wrote me an email and said the kids thought that was so cool that their names were on the stockings and they told her they wanted the card hung by their stockings.  She said when people come over that the kids show them the card, that is so neat to hear :)


Here is a close up of the one I sent to my sisters grandkids.
Spellbinder Labels 4

Inkadinkado Christmas season sentiment stamp.  I stamped it with Essentials Glue pad and added Martha Stewart glitter on top of that.  The little stockings already had glitter on them.

My minds eye O Christmas tree paper pack, the paper has embossed sleighs.

Another rainy day here :(  I need to get out and get some running around done too, I am going to look at it as it could be icy out there and that would really make it a rough day so I will be happy with what I have.

Hope your week is going well,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

What fun cards. And how great is it that the kids appreciated the card that much?
Hugs and smiles

Shirley said...

Fun is right and I love how your mounted your images! I am not surprised at how they are appreciated and how creative too~

deb said...

What a fun, personalized card. Glad everyone who received them, enjoyed them.