Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowman

I made 6 of these using more of those add-ons my sister sent.  You can't see well in the pics but the snowman and the ornament already had sparkle on them.


All papers are from the DCWV winter mat stack. Cut out with the Spellbinder Circle and Eyelet Circles dies.

Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder for background.

Sentiment from Studio G, I cut the acrylic stamp apart to do the sentiment easier.

Here is a closeup of one of them.



I made my last Christmas card today and got it in the mail....YEA!!! I did it!!  I am finishing up one more gift for my girlfriend, will see her at church on Christmas eve, so I have some time to get that done :)

Hope everything is slowing down for you too and your able to enjoy your time,
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to stop by,
Connie

5 comments:

Shirley said...

How quick and so darn cute too, Connie1 Love your choices of background colors too! If I don't make it back before...A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to your and yours!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Love these, Connie. The scalloped circles are so fun done with the designer papers.

Linda Carson said...

Wonderful CAS! Love the blues! Have a Merry Christmas Connie!

Beate said...

Those cards are adorable!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs and smiles

Debby said...

such cute cards!