Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Santa

Yes I still have some Christmas cards to post.....  This image came from Jennifer she was sweet enough to send me a couple images last year and I had already made all my cards for that year so I used her image this year.  I just love the way she colors him, and if you check back to previous years you can see how she has used him in the past..... hope you get some time to check out her blog.


I colored him with pencils, and added twinkling like stars at you spica pen to his beard. Aleene's Paper Glaze on his glasses and Anitque Linen Distress ink around the image.

My Minds Eye O Christmas tree paper pack

Adam Pescott sentiment stamp and star

Martha Stewart Holly punch w/ Xmas red stickles for the berries.

We received our first snow of the year, I would say close to a 1/2 inch, but it is all melting now and pretty quickly too,  I can hear it dripping out there.  Made my husband happy :)

Thanks so much for taking out the time to stop by,
Connie

4 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Connie, I love how you've used the image. This is a wonderful card! Let me know if you'd like more images as you've really made him sparkle! Merry Christmas!

Jennifer :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet Santa card. That image is awesome. Pretty papers too. :o)

Leslie Miller said...

What a wonderful Santa image! Love your subtle coloring of him. I think I have this image from an image swap a few years ago. I apparently have more images to color than there are days in a year, but who's complaining? Happy new year!

deb said...

A great Santa. Wonderful job coloring him.