Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Old Bird

I just loved the attitude this owl has on his face, the image and sentiment stamps are from the Inkadinkado Bird Assortment set. Colored with Distress inks and markers.

Spellbinder Labels 4.

K&co and DCWV papers

Fiskar Upper Crest punch

Paper Studio brads


It has been a couple of gloomy days out but today it is allready 53 degrees at 10:00 am today..... I like that.   Now if the sun could just come out too it would be a wonderful day.

I managed to finish all my neices and nephews cards yesterday and Aunts and Uncles for a total of 11 cards.... Yea!!  Need to get my daughter and son in laws done today and then I will start on our close friends, I may just get these done and to them by Christmas :)

Hope your enjoying whatever weather you have,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

4 comments:

Beate said...

Awesome image and card.
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Connie. That owl image is awesome and the papers are really nice. Love the sponging!

Linda Carson said...

What a hoot! Great job! Wish I were as fast as you in stamping!! I drive myself nuts at times....

Shirley said...

OMGosh! How darn cute and I agree the sentiment and the face go well together!!