Monday, December 19, 2011

Manger Ornament


I used Clear Scraps Acrylic Shapes for a template to cut out the ornament shapes.

Inkadinkado Christmas season stamp set.  Colored with markers and chalk. Silver ink for the top. Stickles on the star.

Adam Pescott sentiment stamp on a Martha Stewart tag punch.

Offray Silver ribbon.

My Minds Eye O Christmas Tree paper pack.


Here is a close up of one of them.  I made 9 cards for all our siblings.

Had a good time last night of Fellowship and Bible study at our Pastors house.  Usually I am with the little ones down in the toddler room, but I asked someone else to take my place so that I could go with my Husband, it is always good to get away from all the present buying and commercial side of Christmas and just remember the reason why we celebrate this time.

Hope you all get that time to just be quiet and calm and celebrate that most wonderful gift we were ever given.... Our Savior!

Have a wonderful week,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful cards. Your siblings will love them.

Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such beautiful cards Connie. Love the nativity image inside the ornament. Just perfect. The paper is so pretty. :o)

Shirley said...

Oh wow, these are stunning and so beautiful, Connie! They are keepers!