Saturday, December 3, 2011

Friends

Here is the first card I made for the church sale.

Inkadinkado Flower sentiments stamp set.

Mounted on Spellbinders Labels 4 dies, Tulip Fashion  pink bead paint along the upper left side.

Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby papers

Martha Stewart border punch

Flowers from a bunch at Michaels and I just took them apart and put a Recollections  button brad through them



Not a very sunny day today but the temp is suppose to get up to the high 50's today so we plan on getting our Christmas lights and decorations done outside, usually we do it the weekend after Thanksgiving but since I was so sick we put it off, can't wait to get the house all decorated.

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

5 comments:

Beate said...

Great card!
Hugs and smiles

ChristineCreations said...

Sweet and feminine feeling!

Shirley said...

Very pretty, Connie! I love the punched trim and that flower is wonderful too!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, pretty! Very delicate and feminine. I'd hoped to get out some decorations today, but cleaned house all day instead. I always do that first, though. Now I'm ready!

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done! Love the colors you chose! Hey, congrats on your ODBD prize!