Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Daughters Birthday

My Daughters first Birthday as a married woman..... She has a big presentation to do at College today, so if it goes well I am sure that will make this Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Amanada!


Found this Grapevine wreath die from Memory Box in the little town we went to for our Anniversary, we came across the Stamp store and I just had to go in.  I used my Xyron to glue it down, it is very delicate.

Added some Pine punches from McGill.
EK success flower punches.
Queen &co. Grass Green Pearls
stickles added to the dots that are suppose to represent berries
Spellbinder Ribbon Banners die with a Hero Arts Birthday message stamp
Creative Imagination Paper
Martha Stewart border punch


We only managed to get a trace of snow last night.  I did get my tree up yesterday and it is decorated, well I still need to find the star for the top :)  Hopefully I can get the rest of the house done today.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

2 comments:

Beate said...

Happy birthday to your baby girl. :) They stay our baby girls even if they are all grown up, right?
The card you created for her is beautiful.
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

What a lovely way to dress up the wreath, and what a cool find the wreath was! I just love the MS border punch, too!