Monday, December 5, 2011

Collage

Love the collage feel to this stamp, I am not sure the name of this Stampin up set, I bought it at the flea market. 
Spellbinder die to cut it out.

Martha Stewart border punch.

HOTP Ivory papers pack.

Paper Salon sentiment stamp.

Bronze Pearl Pen on the EK success corner punch.



This was the second card I made for church and no it didn't sell, it's funny the ones I didn't like as much sold and the ones I love I still have, go figure.   In fact I only sold 3 cards out of 12.  One of the girls that had her crocheted items in the sale said that it wasn't in the bulletin about it nor did they announce it before the service, so she said not very much sold at all because unless people happen to go back into the fellowship hall they didn't know about it.  I don't know if she was trying to make me feel better or what but I figure what I don't use for myself I can give them again for the next time they do it.   They also put a price of $2.50 on them, I don't think that was too much was it?  Please be honest.

We did manage to get our lights up outside, wellll almost all of them, still have to decorate our porch poles, but my hubby came down with my cold now and so who knows when he is going to feel up to finishing it.   Now to get my inside finished, I think this has got to be the latest I have ever taken to get my Christmas decorations up.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

4 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

GORGEOUS design, Connie. Beautiful card.
(The stamp set was an SU Level 2 Hostess set in their 2005-6 IBC called "Provencal". In case you care! lol)

Beate said...

I am sorry not all your cards sold. I really like how this one came out.
Hugs and smiles

Shirley said...

Don't feel bad, Connie! Art is in the eye of the beholder and if we all had the same 'eye' there would be a horrible problem. I think this card is warm and friendly! A really pretty card.

Yvonne said...

I love this card, Connie! $2.50 is definitely a steal, too. Folks don't want to spend much on cards though... and so much goes into them, so that makes it hard. I really haven't had the nerve to try to sell any except at an occasional auction. I hope you and your husband are feeling better!