Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I colored this Image from Adam Pescott Winter wonder collection with Markers.  My husband came in right when I finished it and I told him I wasn't happy with the coloring and I wanted to give it to our Daughter and Son in law for Christmas.  He told me to stamp off another and he would give it a try.
While he was coloring the image, I decided to use my image for a card for my girlfriend that I have had since we were babies, we grew up next door to each other.


I used Spellbinder Classic oval and Labels nine dies.
My Minds Eye Winter papers and DCWV cardstock.
Ribbon Straight n Narrow
Sentiment from same image stamp set.
Martha Stewart border punch.
Button from holiday button pack at Hobby Lobby.


This is the image that my hubby colored, I like how he did the sky.  He used Dick Blick Markers.
Same spellbinder dies as my card, but this time I put a doily behind it.
Martha Stewart snowflake with Stickles added.
Sentiment is from the same stamp set as the image, cut out with Martha Stewart punch.
Tim Holtz Vintage shabby papers.

Wishing you all a lovely night as we prepare for the birth of our Savior!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such sweet cards Connie. Love the darling image and the pretty colors. The doily is fabulous on the second card. Have a Peaceful and Blessed Holiday Season!

Shirley said...

They are both so sweet and pretty too! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, COnnie, girl, watch out, your hubby might get bitten by the cardmaking bug!!! WOW, did he do an amazing job coloring, LOVE it and that sky is amazing!! Your card is stunning too and is just as beautiful. I wish you a very Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year!! May God bless you and your family in a special way!! Hugs, Sabrina

Debby said...

Adorable cards Connie!
Merry Christmas to you dear friend!