Monday, December 12, 2011

Birthday/ Thinking of you


This first card I used Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper.

K&co. Die cut shapes for the flower stem and leaf.  The flower has Weathered wood Distress Stain with Blue Skies Glimmer Mist over that.  The center has Mellisa Frances Glass glitter. The stem and leaf Olive Vine Adridondack Color wash .

The frame and sentiment are from Stampendous Orchid greetings stamp set.

Layered two different Martha Stewart punches on top of one another, Enamel accents in white for the top right corner.


Image is an Inkadinkado Flower sentiment stamp set.

Spellbinder circle and Big Scallop dies.

Beaded Trim from Crafters Square (I think I found this at the $ store).

Scrap papers.

This was a sketch I found in May/June issue of Papercrafts.


Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!!
Why do I do this every year, wait to the last minute to get my cards made.
Hope you are all ahead of it all!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Beate said...

Both cards look great, Connie!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, both of your cards are totally gorgeous!! You have been busy!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Linda Carson said...

Both cards are fabulous Connie! I'm way behind on cards...! Hey, congrats on "another" ODBD win!! woohoo!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful cards! Fun sketch...I might have to try it!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so, so beautiful!!!!!
great technique!!!!
tfs:)