Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Covered Bridge

Another sketch from papercrafts card ideas page 146, by Kim Hughes. I don't think I did the shape behind the image as well as the sketch.

Stamp is from PSX, embossed in copper.
Basicgrey Basics white and Basics Kraft paper pads.
Hero Arts All occasion messages for the stamped sentiment.
There wasn't anything on the left side in the sketch but I felt it needed a little something so I added 3 Paper Studio Copper Square brads to it.


Added a bit of inking around the edges of the card too.

The last few days have been just Beautiful, temps in the 70's, this would be great for all year around.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Very classy card. That sketch is so unique... really like it.

Shirley said...

Very Fall beautiful!!!!

scrappinpeg said...

Very pretty and has a masculine feel too! (which are hard for me to make). I have a set of stamps from SU that reminds me of this stamp. It is called Changing of seasons. (I think it is that name) I have been un-mounting my stamps lately and ran across this set. I just need to ink them up now! haha.... Love your card!