Monday, July 25, 2011

1st Birthday

Images and sentiment are Stickers from a scrapbooking calendar.  Papers are from Sassafras Apple Jack paper pad.
Spellbinder circle and Lacey circle dies.  Buttons are from the flea market.


We haven't gone to the flea market at all this year, hoping that we make it next month, the good one nearest to us is every 3rd Saturday of the month and people sell their old stamps and you can always find some vintage goodies to go on your cards if your into that kind of thing.  Just an idea for some of you that may have a big flea market near your town, it is something fun to walk around and look at all the treasures :)

We finally had a little break in the temperature this morning, of course it didn't take long to heat up, but it was at least a little bit of a break.  Hope your all staying cool.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, this is just darling! You know how I love baby cards. The paper is so cute! I need to make a ducky card for a friend. My image is small like this one, so I'm glad to see how you made it work so well on your card.

Susan (rainy) said...

This is totally sweet, Connie. Like how you have the 3 buttons following the circle.

deb said...

What a cute card! The paper is great and I like all the additions you put on the card.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is really adorable!
I just was over at SCS and saw you commented on my cards I recently posted - thank you so much! I dont use my SCS gallery very often but trying to remedy that and get back involved over there (-:
thanks again
Linda