Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boys will be boys

We are getting more snow here today, I think this is the most snowfall we have had since we have lived here the past 5 years.  But at least it melts in between snows so it isn't piling up.

The card today is for my great nephew, along with masculine cards, kids cards are hard for me to do, maybe I just need some more kids themed stamps, may have to work on that...  These are stickers once again from the desk top sticker calendar. They are mounted on cardstock cut from spellbinder dies, inked the paper a bit to give it a dirty look.





Thanks for stopping by, and your comments,
Connie

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

So cute Connie, and yes, Boys will be BOYS!!!

Beate said...

Adorable boy card.
Hugs and smiles

Ivanka said...

Very cute card, Connie. I agree, kids cards are tough for me too.